- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Crizal Anti-Glare Treatment
Anti-Glare treatments, also called Anti-Reflective treatments, help you see better and reduce eyestrain. We use only Crizal Anti-Glare treatments that have a hard scratch coating built into the lens, and also offer UV protection. Ask us about Crizal Prevencia with a built in Blue Light filter.
How does Crizal Anti-glare improve your vision and reduce eye strain?
- The lens will let more light pass through instead of reflecting it away. You will see better day and night.
- The lens will reduce glare at night by reducing the "halo" effects from the scattered light from car headlights.
- Reflections from overhead lights - like fluorescent lighting - are reduced which helps minimize eyestrain and improve visual comfort even while spending long hours on computers, laptops, tablets and phones.
- Because Crizal anti-glare reduces reflections, your eyes will be visible - not the reflections - and will make your eyeglasses more attractive.